New CFO Manuel Mendez and CGO Jason Siminski Bring 40+ Years of Combined Industry Expertise As part of Integral Federal’s continued efforts toward $200M in Revenue by 2025, we are excited to announce the addition of Manuel Mendez as our new Chief Financial Officer and
Industry Veteran Wayne Wilkinson joins as Chief Operating Officer
Frank Shifflett assumes role as Executive Vice President for Strategic Growth
Rockville, MD – 14 April 2021 – Integral Consulting Services Inc., a leading provider of IT solutions, multimodal biometrics, and intelligence analysis solutions in support of national and international security, today announced an update to its senior leadership team.
The federal Intel and IT services industry veteran Wayne Wilkinson has joined the company as its first Chief Operating Officer (COO). The addition of Wayne Wilkinson as our first Chief Operating Officer, significantly strengthens the leadership of the company by providing a tremendous set of capabilities and a deep background within the IT services and intelligence analysis federal marketplace. Wayne joins Integral with more than twenty years of progressive financial and operational executive leadership experience including a track record of enterprise value creation with $1B in completed transactions. As Chief Operating Officer of Integral, Wayne will be responsible for overseeing all operational aspects of the company while working with Renu and Abhai to further define the company’s vision for success. “This is an exciting time to join Integral as we build on and execute plans to continue to grow as a leading provider of Intelligence Analysis and advanced IT solutions,” said Wayne Wilkinson. “Integral has an excellent reputation with its customers and industry partners and I look forward to building on that legacy toward a premier mid-size company.”
Additionally, Frank Shifflett joins us from Northrop Grumman and will play a key role in building our business development and new business capture capabilities as Executive Vice President of Strategic Growth. Frank has over 27 years of experience supporting the Intelligence Community and Department of Defense. Frank has a proven record of successful Business Development, Capture, Proposal and Program Management experience delivering critical solutions to IC, DoD, and international customers. In his new role, Frank Shifflett will report to Wayne. “I am excited to be here as we combine all of our core capabilities to start driving our focus toward growth into Identity Intelligence and digital transformation.”
We are also excited to have Bernard Bailey, Ph.D. as the Strategic Advisor to the Board. Bernard has been an outstanding and very successful executive. He has been the CEO for several companies, including two NASDAQ listed companies as well as director to eight publicly traded companies and is an adjunct professor at the Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University.
Integral co-founder and President, Renu Johri will assume the newly created role of Executive Chair of the Board of Directors. Co-founder and Executive Vice President Abhai Johri will now take over Renu’s responsibilities as President and will also assume the newly created role of Chief Executive Officer.
“After 16 years of progressive growth, we have built a foundation designed to launch the company into its next phase of growth,” explained Renu Johri, Executive Chair. “It is with this solid legacy that today we are announcing updated responsibilities for the Integral leadership team, which will allow the company to focus on strategic growth initiatives and corporate oversight.”
“By assuming the role of President and Chief Executive Officer, I am excited to now be able to focus on leading and driving the strategic and business aspects of the company as we execute this next phase of our company’s growth,” stated Abhai Johri.
ABOUT INTEGRAL CONSULTING SERVICES, INC.
Integral specializes in providing IT solutions, multimodal biometrics, intelligence analysis, and operational and program management services to federal defense, civilian, and Intelligence Community clients in support of national and international security. We are committed to delivering the highest-quality solutions and services, as evidenced by our quality certifications―ISO 9001, ISO 20000, and ISO 27001―and our CMMI-DEV Level 3 and CMMI-SVC Level 3 appraisals. We have a passion for the creativity and innovation that enables us to exceed client expectations.
Headquartered in Rockville, Md. (National Capital Region), with offices in Charlottesville, Va., and Edgewood (Aberdeen), Md., we serve clients throughout the United States and in several OCONUS locations. With our seasoned executive management, exceptional technical and project management talent, track record of successful projects, Agile approach and laser technology focus, and mature and certified processes, we help our clients become successful.
Integral has accomplished the following contract awards in third quarter 2020.
- CPSC HelpDeskRecompete
- FinCEN Citrix Support
- CPSC Ivanti Upgrade, Endpoint Discovery,and ISM Enhancement
- East End Advisors Ivanti Security Controls
- Sound Shore Management Ivanti Security Controls
- Stephen A Schwarzman Education FoundationIvanti Security Controls
- TSG Reporting Ivanti Security Controls
- S.R. Gambrel, Inc. Ivanti Security Controls
- DFW Capital Partners Ivanti Security Controls
- Summa Health ServiceNow/Ivanti Integration
- DIA CAD via Analygence
- DHS ICE Intel Analysis Recompete via WWC
- Battelle CBRNE Flicker follow-on
The Silicon Review publishes an annual listing of inspiring companies that are poised to grow based on innovation and adaptability in the technology and business marketplace and this year Integral made the list.
Integral has accomplished the following contract awards in second quarter 2020.
- US Coast Guard, Oakland – Engineering Services
- DIA DSR Follow on extension
- Summa Health – Ivanti Asset Manager
- FM Global – Ivanti Global Academy
- Corporation for National & Community Services – Ivanti Patch Content
- State of West Virginia – ISM Consulting and Voice
- Denver Council of Governments – ISM Renewal
Integral has accomplished the following contract awards in first quarter 2020.
- Air Force Sustainment Center/Logistics Directorate (AFSC/LG) Depot Maintenance & Operational Support
- UMWA Health & Retirement Funds –Ivanti Service Management
- Summa Health –Ivanti Voice License Management
- Neighborhood Health Plan of Rhode Island –JIRA Implementation and Process Automation
- Risk Strategies –Ivanti Service Management
- Battelle/Pacific Northwest National Lab –Ivanti Security Controls Solution
- Rochester Regional Health –Ivanti Service Management
- Wagner-Weber –Ivanti Patch Management
Integral has accomplished the following contract awards in Fourth Quarter 2019.
- FinCEN SQL Server DBA
- Treasury CDF Administrative Services
- State of West Virginia – Ivanti Global Academy Subscription
- Global Advanced Metals – Additional Ivanti Consulting Services
- PC-SOS – Ivanti Service Manager Renewal
- Money Services, Inc. – Heat Classic Renewal
- GT Advanced – Ivanti Service Manager and Endpoint Manager
- US Department of Treasury – CDF Process Engineering
Integral has accomplished the following contract awards in third quarter 2019.
- USCG Alaska Construction Management
- USCG Force Planning Construct Application
- DHS CBP Acquisition and Contract Management
- DHS ICE JTF-I Intelligence Analysis
- USCENTCOM Vendor Vetting
- JIATF-West Hawaii Operations & Intelligence Support
- CPSC Asset & License Management
- USDA OIG Service & Asset Management
- FinCEN Mobile Device Management
- FinCEN Classified Application Service Desk
- LA Dept. of Mental Health –Ivanti Asset Management
- PA Higher Education –CA Asset Management
- Senator Investment Group –Ivanti Patch Subscription
- FM Global –Ivanti Service Management
- Summa Health –Ivanti Service and Security Management
- FINRA –Ivanti Service Management
- Office of Justice Programs –Ivanti Service Management
- Texas General Land Office –Ivanti Service Management
- Muhlenberg College –Ivanti Service Manager Training
- Global Infrastructure Partners –Ivanti Patch Subscription
- State of West Virginia –Ivanti Global Academy
- William W. Backus –Ivanti HEAT Classic Renewal
- Miami Heat –Ivanti Service and Asset Manager and Endpoint Security
- Rochester Regional Hospital –Ivanti Service, Asset and Voice Manager